Invitation to a FREE Moodle-related webinarFrom Newbie to Near-Pro: Making the most of Moodle’s tools in a listening course
- Moving from simple courses that churn out PDFs to media-rich moodle courses that capture students’ interest
- Taking the leap from being the manager of a document storage platform to running a course with a clear progression and a mix of activities
- Integrating lesser-used activities like choices and quizzes
- Embedding various kinds of files and media in your moodle course
- Making extensive use of conditional activities and activity completion tools to track student progress and to control the pace of your course
- Using conditional availability to create a hybrid attendance/online course
Time and date where YOU are
ACCESS LINK: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/newbie/
You will need neither a username, nor a password.
Select the option “Enter as a guest” and enter IMPERATIVELY your FULL !!! name into the box.
(All attendees are “guests”).
Find further free webinars for teachers of foreign languages at http://v.gd/webinars
Dr. Henry Rademacher is a Senior Lecturer in the English Department at Saarland University. He is the designated “moodle man” for his department, and is slowly but surely learning how to make most of his courses paperless [at least in theory …:-)].