FREE webinar: Literature in the making
- Presenting 3 literature projects involving authors and IT.
- Literature and Skype interviews. Discussing literature with authors.
- Missing link between a French author and an English researcher.
- eTwinning project : building bridges between 3ème and 2nde literature students.
- IT and the flipped classroom.
Time and date where YOU are:
Access link: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/making/
You will need neither a username, nor a password.
Select the option “Enter as a guest” and enter IMPERATIVELY your FULL !!! name into the box.
(All attendees are “guests”).
Find further free webinars for teachers of foreign languages at
- E4.512-5467: Key tools for quick collaboration between studentRussell Stannard / Host: Tilly Harrison23. 05. 2017 | 19:00h - 2030h CESTaccess link: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/keytools/Registration: http://lpm.lpm.uni-sb.de/Webinar/index2.php
E4.512-0467: Creating videoclips for language learning: tips and tricks for teachers and student
- Mélanie Auriel / Host: Joe Dale
- 05. 06. 2017 | 19:00h - 20:30h CEST
- Access link: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/creatingclips/
- Info: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8905964/Breeze/Melanie_creating_videoclips.pdf
- Registration: http://lpm.lpm.uni-sb.de/Webinar/index2.php