• Fundamental elements of the podcast experience that lends itself to teaching and learning
• Overview of the benefits of classroom podcasting
• Exemplary classroom podcasts both teachers and students can use before creating their own
• How to create a podcast
• “Podcasting will not only enhance your daily teaching and learning practice, but also serve a purpose ignored by EFL teaching aims so far:
• Allowing students to multiply their listening sources and to broaden their own audience so that they will not be listening to and speaking for their teacher, but to and for the world.”
Thursday 18th January 2018 | 19h – 20:30h CET
Time Zone Converter:
Presenter: Rita Zeinstejer
Host: Peggy George
Access link: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/ritapush/
You will need neither a username, nor a password.
Select the option “Enter as a guest” and enter IMPERATIVELY your FULL !!! name into the box. (All attendees are “guests”).
Find further free webinars for teachers of foreign languages at http://v.gd/webinars
• If you hold down the control key, you can select several conferences and enroll in one go!!!
• Find further free webinars for teachers of foreign languages